Welcome

After gathering inspiration from various different 'zines and deciding to finally channel my inner journalist-dreams (I think?), I came upon the idea of a series such as this.
An online collection of raw and real answers from people I find inspiring/interesting.
It will (hopefully) be based upon a myriad of themes, a different 'interview' for a different theme; identity, inspiration, fears, challenges, body image etc.
This blog will be in conjunction with my other (KatieLou) but the organisation-craving me wanted it all to be housed in a separate place.
Expect vulnerability and truth washed down with a bit of light heartedness and (fingers crossed) some relatable anecdotal writing.
Who knows where this will evolve but any suggestions for themes etc would be greatly appreciated





No comments